Orthofix Product Overview. What is it?
Orthofix is a drug for the treatment of valgus. The use of the remedy not only eliminates painful deformation, but also eliminates the cause of its appearance.
How to use?
There are 2 ways to use Orthofix. The first is as a compress. To carry it out, take 1 sachet of the product and mix it with a few drops of water. Then you need to stir the mass until a homogeneous consistency and apply it to the hallux valgus. After that, cover this place with foil and wrap it up to keep it warm. The recommended procedure time is 15 to 30 minutes. After the expiration of time, it is necessary to wash off the product with warm water.
The treatment course lasts 7 days, if necessary, it can be extended up to 21 days.
The second way is healing baths. To do this, pour 3 liters of hot water into a basin, add 1 sachet there and stir thoroughly until the product dissolves. After that, you need to immerse your feet in a basin for 15 minutes. The duration of the therapeutic course depends on the degree of the disease. If the disease is started, then you will need to re-treatment after 1 month.
How does it work?
After a few days of therapy, the patient will feel positive changes:
- blood microcirculation will increase, and thanks to this, the affected areas will begin to recover;
- useful substances will gradually dissolve and remove salt deposits from the lump and neutralize decay products;
- painful sensations will disappear;
- ligaments and tendons will become strong, the muscle tone of the foot will normalize;
- age-related processes that provoke deformation will gradually slow down;
- in a deformed place, the structure will recover after a while.
The drug has no contraindications, except for individual intolerance to individual components.
The composition of the drug
The product has a natural composition of herbal ingredients:
- Ozokerite. It has an anti-inflammatory effect, relieves pain, relieves swelling in the joint, restores cells and normalizes metabolism.
- Phyllanthus niruri. Provides the required amount of synovial acid in the inflammatory focus, strengthens muscles, restores the natural shape of the foot.
- Magnesium. Prevents seizures. It removes phosphates, urates and oxolates, which contribute to the formation of hallux valgus.
- Formic acid. Relieves inflammation in the joints and cartilage, prevents the appearance of calluses, increases blood circulation in the affected area.
- Kala namak. Saturates the body with vitamins and minerals that are required for the regenerative process of tissues.
Where to buy - At a pharmacy or store?
"I work as a waitress in a restaurant, at the request of the management, I wear uncomfortable high-heeled shoes during the shift. Because of this, towards the end of the working day, severe pains in the feet appear, and swelling is formed. The doctor I turned to for advice said that ignoring this problem can lead to deformation of the fingers, and recommended that I use Orthofix for prevention. Now, every day before the start of my shift, I do a 15-minute bath with this product. I am happy with the effect, my legs get tired much less, my feet no longer swell and hurt. I will recommend this tool to my colleagues!"
"I ordered Orthofix for my mother: she had long wanted to remove the protruding "bone" on her left foot. The drug coped with its task in just a month. The lump has almost completely resolved, the fingers have taken a normal position, the pain has stopped. None of the products that my mother used before had such an effect!"
"I love beautiful, stylish high-heeled shoes. However, you have to pay for the pleasure of wearing such shoes: from time to time, hard bumps form on the lateral parts of the feet, which not only look unaesthetic, but also cause serious physical discomfort. Recently I started to use Orthofix, and the problem disappeared: the protruding "bones" were adjusted, the pains disappeared. Now I can wear my favorite shoes without fear of negative consequences!"
Indications for useOrthofix is indicated for the treatment of hallux valgus. Indications for therapy using this drug are:
- deformity of the big toes;
- the formation of "bumps" on the lateral parts of the feet;
- development of hammer toe syndrome;
- the appearance of pain in the feet area;
- swelling of the feet;
- cracking, crunching, or popping sounds in the joints of the toes.
ContraindicationsOrthofix is a completely safe product that does not contain aggressive chemical components. There are only 2 contraindications to the use of this remedy:
- individual intolerance to the components of the drug;
- dermatological diseases of the feet, characterized by the development of an inflammatory process.