Optiheart Product Overview. What Is It?
Optiheart is an improved formula designed for the treatment of hypertension. Consequences of the disease: kidney and heart failure, loss of vision, strokes, heart attacks and other health problems.
The advantage of Optiheart is that, unlike most antihypertensive drugs, it eliminates not only the symptoms, but also affects the causes of the disease.
|Country||United Kingdom, USA, Philippines, India|
How To Use?
Optiheart is available in capsule form. To obtain the desired result, it is necessary to study the manufacturers instructions for use, which is enclosed in the original packaging of the product.
In order for the components of the drug to be better absorbed by the body, it is recommended to take Optiheart in the morning and in the evening, one capsule twenty minutes before meals. Drink water in an amount of 200-300 ml.
The National Institutes of Heart Health conducted clinical trials for Optiheart in 2018. Studies have shown that 98% of patients stabilized blood pressure, 97% disappeared symptoms of hypertension after a two-week course.
How Does It Work?
The drug Optiheart acts in several directions: restores, normalizes and protects.
- lowers blood pressure naturally;
- eliminates arrhythmia;
- restores vascular elasticity;
- fights against atherosclerosis, the cause of heart attacks, strokes and heart attacks;
- improves composition and reduces blood viscosity;
- reduces hypertrophy of the heart and blood vessels.
Attention! Before using Optiheart, you should consult your doctor, as even with a natural composition, there is a risk of an allergic reaction.
Overweight, heredity, injury, sedentary lifestyle are risk factors for hypertension. For the prevention and treatment of the disease, the Optiheart preparation was created, which consists of 100% natural ingredients:
- Omega-3 - slows down the aging of the body, fights atherosclerosis, strengthens blood vessels, improves immunity. It is used for coronary heart disease, stroke and myocardial infarction.
- Vitamin B12 - regulates sleep, enhances cognitive abilities, strengthens the nerves and improves vision.
- Vitamin B6 - normalizes low-density cholesterol (LDL) readings, normalizes the functioning of the vessels of the brain and other organs of the head, activates lipid metabolism.
- Hawthorn oil - improves blood circulation, normalizes heart rate, cleanses blood vessels. Helps fight arrhythmia and tachycardia.
- Thiamin - regulates the metabolism of lipids and carbon, improves the functioning of the heart muscles, slows down the aging of blood vessels.
- Riboflavin (B2) - fights anxiety, improves sleep and eliminates anemia. Saturates cells with oxygen, reduces vascular tone, participates in metabolism.
- Nettle - increases the number of red blood cells, lowers blood sugar, restores kidney function, increases the number of red blood cells.
Improvement in well-being in patients is observed after a few days of admission, stable remission occurs after a course of treatment.
Indications for useAs part of the Optiheart preparation, the components are exclusively natural, therefore they act on the body gently, without negative side effects on the body.
- reduced immunity;
- heart attacks;
- increased blood viscosity;
- sleep disorder;
ContraindicationsContraindications for taking Optiheart include an allergic reaction and individual intolerance to the components of the drug. Not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
Doctor's reviewHypertension leads to irreparable consequences with untimely or improper treatment. Patients suffering from hypertension for years, after a course of taking Optiheart, note a decrease in blood pressure, normalization of sleep, and the absence of heart attacks. Patients had no complaints of an allergic reaction and other negative manifestations.
Where To Buy - At A Pharmacy Or Store?
|Amazon||Out of stock|
Frequently Asked Questions
Optiheart Is a hoax?
Is there a delivery?
Can I buy it at the pharmacy?
|Ease of application:||