Varius Product Overview. What is it?
Varius is a gel for the effective fight against varicose veins. This drug acts directly on the cause of the disease and strengthens the venous walls. Varius has undergone all the necessary clinical studies, which have shown that this product does not cause allergies and addiction. This gel also has no contraindications for use.
How to use?
A month after the onset of the first symptoms, the disease develops to such an extent that trophic ulcers appear on the legs. To prevent this, it is necessary to regularly undergo treatment with Varius. This gel should be applied to the problem area and rubbed with massage movements until completely absorbed. It takes 15 minutes for this. It is not recommended to rinse off Varius gel. After absorbing this product, wear a compression garment.
The drug is recommended to be used three times a day for 30 days. After some time, the therapeutic course can be repeated.
Before using Varius gel for the first time, be sure to read the manufacturer's instructions and consult with your doctor, who will help you decide on the appropriateness of using a particular product.
How does it work?
The use of this remedy is recommended when the first symptoms of varicose veins occur:
- blue, swollen veins in the legs and arms;
- burning, warmth and itching sensations;
- night cramps.
The use of the innovative Varius gel helps to restore blood outflow, get rid of blue congested veins, strengthen the walls of blood vessels, get rid of pain in the legs, and eliminate the possibility of blood clots. Regular use of this gel also allows you to permanently get rid of cramps and swelling.
The composition of the drug
This gel contains 3 innovative ingredients:
- Bee venom. This substance has an analgesic effect. Due to its effect, elimination of spasms and removal of edema is ensured.
- Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract. This component is necessary to improve vascular tone. It is especially effective when the first symptoms of varicose veins occur.
- Antler concentrate. To obtain this component, the antlers of young sika deer or marals are used. Due to the effect of this concentrate, the pressure in the vessels is reduced and the formation of blood clots is eliminated.
Where to buy - At a pharmacy or store?
"It all started when my wife got varicose veins. The situation was getting worse and worse: with a long walk, her legs hurt to impossibility. We went to different specialists, tried literally everything! The effort was useless. Thanks to the doctor who recommended ordering Varius gel. He relieved the pain and swelling of the legs, helped in the fight against varicose veins. He became our salvation. Really worthwhile remedy."
"After working as a seller, varicose veins developed. I tried a lot of funds, went to the doctors, spared no money, but practically nothing helped. There were funds that gave a very insignificant effect, but over the course of three years the situation practically did not improve. Came across some website on Varius gel, and to my surprise, it helped. Legs after two courses fully recovered and became healthy. My joy knew no bounds. I am very grateful to the gel."
"I am 100% satisfied with the effect of Varius gel. The effectiveness of the remedy made me very happy: I managed to get rid of varicose veins in a very short time. I was especially pleased with the natural composition of the preparation."
Indications for useVarius gel will help to cope with varicose veins, eliminate painful sensations, and cope with heaviness when walking. The drug is indicated for symptoms such as:
- pain in the legs;
- warmth, fever and burning in the veins;
- bloated veins;
ContraindicationsThe gel is safe to use, but there are still limitations, like any drug. The tool should not be used:
- if there is an allergic reaction to the components in the gel;
- people with skin diseases (psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, etc.);
- women carrying a baby or breastfeeding.