Varikosette Product Overview. What is it?
Varikosette is a cream for the effective fight against varicose veins from a German manufacturer. It differs from similar drugs precisely in the complex effect, all components are selected to enhance each other’s action, this is the only way to achieve a real and effective result.
Varicose veins are a serious disease that affects almost half of the world’s population and is observed in women and men. Those who are tired of constant swelling of the legs, protruding veins on the legs, burning, vascular networks should definitely try Varikosette.
How to use?
The product should be applied to clean and dry skin of the feet 1-2 times a day, it should be done in the evening before going to bed. If possible, after the cream is completely absorbed, wear compression stockings. It is recommended to use Varikosette until the problem is completely eliminated, it can take up to 4 months, it all depends on the degree of damage.
How does it work?
The action of the cream is mainly aimed at relieving pain and getting rid of swelling of the legs. Varikosette improves blood circulation, promotes resorption of formed blood clots. The result of the application is a significant reduction in pain, the elimination of vascular networks, protruding veins, lightness is felt in the legs, there are no pains during prolonged walking. The light cooling effect gives almost instant pain relief, immediately after use. Each time, leg fatigue does not occur with increasing time, especially such a remedy is necessary for people who spend a long time on their feet.
The composition of the drug
The preparation contains only natural ingredients:
- Honey has a calming effect and is an antiseptic.
- Chestnut helps to tighten the veins and improve their elasticity.
- Essential oils give a pleasant mood during use, which is also important.
- Caffeine reduces puffiness, normalizes the process of removing excess fluid from the body, as a result of which edema appears.
- Absinthe fights the spider veins in the legs.
- Menthol eliminates the feeling of heaviness, promotes relaxation.
- Nettle relieves swelling and inflammation, fights burning sensation.
- Troxerutin significantly reduces vascular permeability.
- Ginkgo biloba improves blood circulation.
- Birch leaves fight inflammatory processes, are an effective remedy for removing puffiness.