Snoran Plus Product Overview. What is it?
Snoran Plus are unique capsules designed specifically to combat snoring. This remedy in a short time helps to stop snoring, improve breathing and normalize healthy sleep.
How to use?
Snoran Plus should be taken half an hour before a meal, 1 capsule by mouth 2 times a day with plenty of water (250-300 ml). To achieve the maximum benefit from taking the drug, you must carefully monitor the body's water balance.
After taking the drug, it is effective within 10 hours. Duration of use depends on the state of the immune system and the ability to recover. Before the first use, you must read the instructions from the manufacturer.
How does it work?
Since snoring is the reason for repeated micro-awakenings, healthy sound sleep is automatically canceled. Snoran Plus capsules gently eliminate the main causes of snoring in both men and women:
- difficulty breathing;
- inflammatory processes of the respiratory system;
- swelling of the nasal mucous membranes.
After using Snoran Plus, sleep is normalized, the walls of the throat are toned, and the quality of human life improves.
The composition of the drug
Snoran Plus capsules consist of completely natural ingredients, due to this, they practically have no contraindications and side effects, and also do not contribute to addiction. Composition:
- peppermint leaf extract. It has antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties, which allows it to be used to facilitate breathing and relieve swelling of the mucous membranes.
- eucalyptus leaf extract. Improves the respiratory system, relieves irritation of the throat and larynx.
- lemon balm leaf extract. Has a relaxing effect, normalizes sleep, relieves dryness and irritation in the throat.
- marshmallow root extract. Has therapeutic properties, reduces sore throat, relieves cough.
- yellow root extract. Effectively fights shortness of breath, helps to cleanse the respiratory tract.
- thyme powder. Possesses antimicrobial, expectorant properties. Fights inflammation of the airways, lungs, oral cavity and pharynx.