Restilen Product Overview. What is it?
Restilen is a quality drug for overweight and stress relief. Ideal for those who prefer to use only natural products. This dietary supplement has undergone all the necessary clinical studies that have confirmed its safety and effectiveness. Restilen is quite effective for overweight, mental anxiety, sudden fits of rage, internal feelings. Also great for relieving fatigue and reducing emotional stress.
How to use?
It is recommended to take Restilen one capsule 2 times a day: morning and evening with plenty of water (at least 250 ml). Before use, it is necessary to study the manufacturer's instructions in detail.
How does it work?
Thanks to its natural composition, Restilen has a beneficial effect on the nervous system of the body and on the state of the body:
- strong adaptogen;
- reduces stress and fatigue;
- enhances the psycho-emotional state;
- improves mood;
- improves concentration;
- supports immunity;
- removes extra pounds.
Restilen is ideal for those who periodically face extra pounds, with stressful situations, various anxiety and irritability.
The composition of the drug
Restilen consists of absolutely natural ingredients, due to this, it has practically no contraindications, does not cause addiction and minimizes side reactions. Main Ingredients:
- ashwagandha root extract. It is a powerful immune stimulant and adaptogen. Reduces the level of the stress hormone (cortisol), stabilizes the psycho-emotional state, improves brain activity and memory;
- saffron flower extract (crocus stigma). Calms and relaxes the nervous system, controls the time and quality of sleep;
- Chinese tea leaf extract. Helps improve concentration and memory, as well as strengthens nerve cells, increases alertness, maintains the energy level the body needs;
- cantaloupe (melon) juice concentrate. Helps fight stress and fatigue, normalizes sleep, supports the body's defenses;
- magnesium (Mg). It is an important macronutrient that reduces neuromuscular excitability, stabilizes the psychoemotional state and increases stress resistance;
- a complex of vitamins: thiamine (B1), pantothenic acid (B5), niacin (B3), riboflavin (B2), vitamins B6 and B12.