The best remedies for varicose veins
Varicose veins of the lower extremities have several stages of the development of the disease. Treatment should meet the principles of minimal trauma and rapid rehabilitation of the patient. It is important to use complex therapy, involving several components.
Methods of treating varicose veinsThere are three main ways to cure varicose veins:
- conservative treatment;
- surgical intervention.
Means for the treatment of varicose veinsConservative procedures are aimed at minimizing the risk of complications. The patient, if these rules are followed, improves the quality of life, but this method of treatment does not completely eliminate varicose veins. Therefore, the patient needs constant therapy. Activities to be carried out:
- adjust your lifestyle: muscle-venous pump training ensures the outflow of blood from the legs. When the muscles contract, the veins are compressed, and it goes to the heart. Training involves engaging in dynamic physical exercises. In this case, it is recommended to exclude the static load on the lower limbs. To improve the outflow of venous blood, you should take a pose so that the legs are in an elevated position. It is also necessary to avoid overheating of the body, as this worsens the tone of the veins;
- stick to a diet: the food that enters the body must contain the right amount of trace elements and vitamins. Proper nutrition normalizes the work of the gastrointestinal tract, as a result of which the blood will not stagnate in the legs;
- applying elastic compresses: involves the use of bandages, bandages and special devices. This creates pressure that acts on the deep layers of tissues, providing a preventive and therapeutic effect. The use of medical compression stockings is the most effective method.
- Scleropathy refers to the non-surgical treatment of varicose veins in the legs.A drug is injected into diseased veins with a syringe, and compression is applied to the lower limbs. Due to this, the affected area of the vessel is closed. Then the vein with varicose veins disappears and normal blood circulation is restored. At the same time, the clinical manifestations of the disease are eliminated and an excellent cosmetic effect is provided.
- Surgical methods are the most radical of the possible methods of treating varicose veins, which are involved in advanced stages of the disease. Phlebologists use minimally invasive endovasal laser oblitherapy. The patients varicose vein is destroyed by exposure to a laser beam. Manipulations are performed through micro-punctures of the skin using local anesthesia.