The best remedies for prostatitis
Prostatitis is a common problem Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate gland. According to statistics, up to 50% of men face this problem. Moreover, the older the man, the higher the risk of developing this sore. Inflammation of the gland leads to a violation of its function, which negatively affects male self-esteem. There is a simple reason for this - the main function of the prostate is to ripen spermatozoa and the formation of seminal fluid. The prostate gland has a lobular structure, and each of the lobules produces a secret that is involved in the formation of the seed. With inflammation, this function is disrupted, which leads to problems in sexual life.
Prostatitis symptomsIn order not to start the disease and not translate it into a chronic form, which is quite difficult to cure, it is recommended to pay attention to the following signs of the disease:
- Pain in the lower abdomen, perineum, radiating to the coccyx or lower back
- Pain in the rectum
- Dysuric phenomena - pain and pain when urinating, frequent urination in small portions
- Fever, decreased performance, irritability, etc.
- Increased nocturnal urge to urinate
- Painful urination
- Painful ejaculation, pain in the genitals and pelvis after intercourse
- Depression, lack of sexual desire, chronic fatigue, etc.
Prostatitis treatmentTreatment of any disease begins with a visit to a doctor! Typically, the following methods are used:
- Antibiotic use is an etiotropic therapy for bacterial prostatitis. No bacteria, no disease.
- Painkillers - for severe pain, relieve the condition.
- Antipyretics - relieve fever
- Alpha - blockers forcibly relieve swelling, thereby contributing to the normalization of urination.
- Exercise therapy to improve blood flow
- Prostate massage - performed only by a specialist!
- Impact on the prostate area using vibroacoustic therapy