Hondrogel Product Overview. What is it?
Hondrogel is a gel-form cooling medicine sold in a sachet. Purpose – treatment of diseases of the articular tissue. The gel is characterized by the ability to inflammation of the lack of substances necessary for the normal functioning of the joints.
How to use?
It is applied to the affected areas and to the area around them, in a small amount. Use - twice a day. The drug is rubbed into the skin until completely absorbed. The course of admission is a month.
The drug is applied to a dry, clean area in the morning, in the evening, to a place where pain is felt. Rubbing with massaging movements on the affected area for 3 minutes.
How does it work?
Indispensable in the treatment of osteochondrosis and joint lesions in the early stages of diseases.
- The drug slows down the process of cartilage destruction;
- Stimulates self-production of building material;
- Stable remission, preservation of health and functional mobility of the joint tissue;
- Elimination of inflammation;
- Normalization of hyaluronic acid production;
- Minimizing stress on the articular tissue;
- Reducing the intensity of pain syndrome;
- Prevent the spread of disease to healthy cells.
It is possible to heal the joints in the shortest possible time, to prevent deformation. This is achieved through the destruction of enzymes that activate the pathology. The gel reduces the risk of injury to joint tissues, damage to connective structures. The drug resumes the synthesis of proteoglycans. This contributes to the rapid recovery of the injured area of the cartilage.
It is possible to restore the synovial fluid, activate metabolic processes - normalization and restoration of the cartilage structure. The medicine eliminates painful syndrome, normalizes mobility.
Important! The maximum effect is observed in the early stages of treatment. The tool has been used for a long time to obtain a positive result. With an advanced stage of the disease, it is recommended to use the agent in combination with traditional treatment.
The composition of the drug
Balanced: natural and artificial ingredients. At the core -
- Hyaluronic acid. It is widely known for its action: moisturizing, attracting liquid contents to tissue structures. With a deficiency, tissue thinning, pain and friction occur.
- Collagen is a connective protein substance. Building material for bone tissue, cartilage, ligaments. After 25 years, collagen production decreases, the risk of fractures, dislocations, and injuries increases. Replenishment of the substance forms a framework for the cartilage tissue, increases the parameters of bone density, supports the elasticity and extensibility of the ligaments.
- Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane (MSM) is a naturally occurring organic sulfur formula. Found in living organisms. The deficiency causes the development of arthritis. Promotes the restoration of bone tissue, elimination of puffiness and muscle spasmolytic pain, fights pain syndrome.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Essential for the synthesis of connective tissue. Combined use contributes to the effective restoration of destroyed cartilage, elimination of pain, swelling, numbness of the articular tissue and the launch of recovery processes.
- Arnica Montana. It is used to treat arthritis, arthrosis, rheumatism. Restores the joint after injury, improves blood circulation in tissue structures, relieves tension in muscle tissue.
- Devil's claw (extract). It is used to treat arthritis, arthrosis, and degenerative destruction of joint tissue. Quinones, glycosides, flavonoids included in the composition reduce swelling and pain, improve the mobility of the joint tissue, and prevent the formation of an inflammation focus.
- Resin Boswellia. Extracting acid from a plant acts by analogy with non-steroidal drugs: relieving inflammation, pain syndrome, starting the recovery process.
- Shark oil. Contains trace elements, zinc, copper, iron, vitamins A, E, D. Pain relief, regeneration of joint tissue.
Attention! Purchase the original of the drug in the Russian Federation, on the official resource.