Gluconax Product Overview. What Is It?
Gluconax is a drug that helps lower blood sugar levels by promoting insulin production. The tool is intended for people with diabetes, and affects the disease at the genetic level.
|Country||United Kingdom, USA, Philippines, India|
How To Use?
The recommended dose of the drug is 1-2 capsules of Gluconax per day with meals. In this case, the following rules should be followed:
- keep regular intake;
- avoid gaps in the course, changes in dosage;
- swallow the capsules whole without damaging them;
- drink plenty of water;
- keep a diet, be physically active.
Regular exercise and a balanced intake of carbohydrates significantly complement the course of treatment and help speed up the process.
How Does It Work?
Gluconax capsules are designed to help people with diabetes lower their blood sugar levels. This is achieved through the effect of the ingredients of the drug on the body at the genetic level. Thanks to Gluconax, immune cells produce the right amount of insulin, which restores metabolic processes, makes food digestion stable, and does not require subsequent constant support.
The ingredients of Gluconax are natural and their effect on the body is natural. The composition of the drug contains many plant extracts and components:
- gymnema leaves (Gymnema sylvestre) - have the ability to affect blood glucose levels, improve glycemic control in people with type 2 diabetes;
- chicory root (Cichorium intybus) - the content of inulin helps to improve the bodys sensitivity to it, reduce the level of sugar in the body;
- white bean pods (Phaseolus vulgaris) - slow down the processes associated with the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates;
- blueberry leaves (Vaccinium myrtillus) - due to the content of anthocyanins, the bodys sensitivity to insulin increases;
- Mulberry Leaves (Morus alba) - Contains muculagins to help maintain proper blood glucose levels.
An important element of Gluconax is also magnesium. The mineral is actively involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, which speeds up the ongoing processes, ensures high-quality regulation of blood sugar.
Indications for useGluconax capsules are intended for patients suffering from type 2 diabetes. They help control blood glucose levels. The drug provides good support if diet and physical activity do not lead to the desired result. Gluconax is also used as an additional drug to increase the effectiveness of other drugs - insulin, hypoglycemic tablets. Capsules have proven themselves well, if necessary, to quickly reduce blood sugar levels to the desired levels due to stress, illness, disorders.
ContraindicationsThe use of the drug does not require prescriptions. However, its use has certain limitations. The remedy is contraindicated in the following cases:
- The patient has allergic reactions to one or more of the herbal extracts that make up Gluconax;
- the person has type 1 diabetes, which requires the introduction of insulin without fail;
- Treatment for other diseases is underway, which does not allow the use of the drug.
Doctor's reviewFor many patients with diabetes, it has always been a problem to get used to the drug and the need to increase the dose, replace it with another one. With Gluconax, the situation has changed. Improvement is observed already at the initial stage of the course of treatment. In this case, patients practically do not show side effects. The natural ingredients collected in the preparation have a positive effect on the cells that produce insulin. I often recommend Gluconax to my patients and have seen positive results.
Where To Buy - At A Pharmacy Or Store?
|Amazon||Out of stock|
Frequently Asked Questions
Gluconax Is a hoax?
Is there a delivery?
Can I buy it at the pharmacy?
|Ease of application:||