Gelarex Product Overview. What is it?
Gelarex is a bio-based gel that relieves symptoms of internal and external hemorrhoids. When exposed to the problem area, the following occurs:
- relieves inflammation, pain, itching;
- reducing thrombosis;
- stops bleeding (if any);
- restoration and normalization of the affected area of the rectum;
- cures hemorrhoids.
The components with enhanced antiseptic and analgesic effects in the herbal extract make it possible to use the gel without a prescription.
How to use?
The procedure for using the gel is described in the instructions included in the kit. Application of the product in a thin layer requires basic rinsing of the affected area. Frequency of use:
- With early development of the disease - 1 time per day,
- And with severe and excruciating pain - 2 times a day.
The duration of treatment is determined individually.
How does it work?
The product is certified. No side effects. Hemorrhoid symptom relief begins with the first application. Suitable for use as a prophylactic agent. Detailed information is described in the content and instructions of the booklet.
The composition of the drug
The composition of the gel includes plants that have undergone technical processing. The composition is based on scientific botanical knowledge about the properties of herbs that have a healing effect:
- oak bark reduces bleeding in blood vessels and strengthens the walls, helping to form a barrier;
- aloe vera is an anti-inflammatory process that prevents infections;
- potatoes and chamomile tone up with antiseptic properties;
- garlic has antibacterial properties and pain relief;
- Saw Palmetto extract relieves puffiness;
- yarrow improves blood circulation, removes blood clots;
- properties of palm fruit relieve redness, swelling and itching;
- snake milk is restored and normalized under the influence of alkaloid substances.
Acquaintance with the methodology of application speeds up the healing process and gets rid of unpleasant problems, negative feelings.