FungoStop Product Overview. What Is It?
FungoStop – is a cream for foot fungal lesions. It helps to start the process of regeneration and active elimination of fungal and other infections of the feet. It eliminates the bacteria that cause discomfort and odors, improves the structure of the dermis of the feet.
|Country||United Kingdom, USA, Philippines, India|
How To Use?
The cream should be used only after water procedures. Then after applying the cream, gently massage all the infected skin and wait for it to dry. Do such actions should be performed daily before going to bed. If the infectious process is running, FungoStop should be applied in the morning, after washing your feet. To completely get rid of the fungal infection, you need to take a full course of treatment for 1 month.
- Media Reviews
- Low price
- Confirmed by doctors
- Natural composition
How Does It Work?
FungoStop works as follows:
- itching, burning and similar symptoms are relieved;
- then relieves inflammation, promoting healing of microcracks;
- Exfoliates dead skin;
- moisturizes the skin, disinfects it;
- promotes skin regeneration and rapid removal of dead tissues;
- getting rid of unpleasant odor, if any;
- Feed the skin with essential elements;
- nail regeneration.
According to studies, the positive result is observed after 3 days of use and the positive result of using the cream FungoStop is achieved in 99% of cases, as it is a natural product based on natural ingredients and without the addition of chemical substances.
FungoStop cream contains the following natural elements:
- Climbazole - creates a protective layer on the feet against infection, and is also an antiseptic, eliminating the resulting redness and itching;
- Methylparaben - a natural antiseptic that eliminates unpleasant odors;
- wax - a component that gives the cream a soft and delicate consistency that quickly absorbs without leaving traces;
- glycerin and other oils - promote wound healing, creating a protective surface that prevents the growth of fungus inside the epidermis, restoring the necessary functions;
- lanolin - an essential ingredient for nourishing and moisturizing the skin;
- peppermint oil - relieves skin irritation and fights odor;
- natural vitamins - promotes fast blood circulation, making skin soft and eliminating sagging;
- Farsenol - helps stop the growth of fungal infections, and allows for quick skin renewal and repair.
Where To Buy - At A Pharmacy Or Store?
Customer ReviewsWent to the sauna with work colleagues and managed to pick up fungus. I did not immediately notice that I was sick, and attributed the discomfort to uncomfortable shoes and socks. At the doctors appointment, he told me about all the symptoms and I was prescribed a course of treatment with this cream. The composition is good, the price is affordable, the reviews are positive, I decided to try it. After a couple of weeks I felt relief. There was no trace of the fungus left. Still need to pay more attention to your health, because that is the most important thing!
I have been ashamed of my feet since childhood, and when I had fungus I started wearing only closed shoes, even though it was +37 outside. I shared my problem with my sister and she advised me to try FungoStop cream. At first I was skeptical, because the drug is very new on todays market, but after a week there was a result. The nail plate began to heal and recover, the problem skin on the feet came off and also began to look healthy. New drugs and new developments are good. Thats what we need to strive for!
I tried dozens of folk remedies to combat fungus on my feet, but I still gave up and went to the doctor. He prescribed me this cream, explained in detail how to use it, and it turned out to be very simple. I spent a lot of time on self-treatment, but I just needed to buy a good, effective product at an affordable price.