FungoStop Product Overview. What Is It?
FungoStop – is a cream for foot fungal lesions. It helps to start the process of regeneration and active elimination of fungal and other infections of the feet. It eliminates the bacteria that cause discomfort and odors, improves the structure of the dermis of the feet.
|Country||United Kingdom, USA, Philippines, India|
How To Use?
The cream should be used only after water procedures. Then after applying the cream, gently massage all the infected skin and wait for it to dry. Do such actions should be performed daily before going to bed. If the infectious process is running, FungoStop should be applied in the morning, after washing your feet. To completely get rid of the fungal infection, you need to take a full course of treatment for 1 month.
How Does It Work?
FungoStop works as follows:
- itching, burning and similar symptoms are relieved;
- then relieves inflammation, promoting healing of microcracks;
- Exfoliates dead skin;
- moisturizes the skin, disinfects it;
- promotes skin regeneration and rapid removal of dead tissues;
- getting rid of unpleasant odor, if any;
- Feed the skin with essential elements;
- nail regeneration.
According to studies, the positive result is observed after 3 days of use and the positive result of using the cream FungoStop is achieved in 99% of cases, as it is a natural product based on natural ingredients and without the addition of chemical substances.
FungoStop cream contains the following natural elements:
- Climbazole - creates a protective layer on the feet against infection, and is also an antiseptic, eliminating the resulting redness and itching;
- Methylparaben - a natural antiseptic that eliminates unpleasant odors;
- wax - a component that gives the cream a soft and delicate consistency that quickly absorbs without leaving traces;
- glycerin and other oils - promote wound healing, creating a protective surface that prevents the growth of fungus inside the epidermis, restoring the necessary functions;
- lanolin - an essential ingredient for nourishing and moisturizing the skin;
- peppermint oil - relieves skin irritation and fights odor;
- natural vitamins - promotes fast blood circulation, making skin soft and eliminating sagging;
- Farsenol - helps stop the growth of fungal infections, and allows for quick skin renewal and repair.
Indications for useThe remedy is prescribed to people with complaints and symptoms of fungal skin lesions. Its main advantage among other drugs is that it not only gets rid of the symptoms, but also fights the cause of the disease, preventing recurrence of the disease. The cream speeds up regeneration and healing of problem areas, moisturizes the skin and disinfects. Disappears symptoms such as itching, burning, discomfort in the legs, unpleasant odor, peeling of the skin.
ContraindicationsFungal cream contains climbazole, wax, methylparaben, glycerin, peppermint oil, lanolin, pharmenol and a huge complex of natural vitamins, so patients with individual intolerance to the components should consult a doctor for advice. With concomitant skin diseases, it is recommended to choose another remedy to combat fungal tissue lesions, as an inflammatory process may begin and aggravate the concomitant disease. The cream should not be applied to open wounds, cuts and abrasions, as there will be discomfort and burning.
Doctor's reviewFungal lesions of soft tissues - a very common and serious problem, about which people are used to hold back and let the treatment take its course. But the consequences can be dire. In some cases, it comes to blood poisoning and sepsis, so do not keep silent about the fungus and immediately start the fight. FungoStop cream is ideal for this purpose. After its use, symptoms such as itching, burning, discomfort, a feeling of heat, destruction of the nail plate and tissue cells disappear. It has an antiseptic effect, preventing recurrence of the disease.
Where To Buy - At A Pharmacy Or Store?
|Amazon||Out of stock|
Frequently Asked Questions
FungoStop Is a hoax?
Is there a delivery?
Can I buy it at the pharmacy?
|Ease of application:||