Fungaxt Product Overview. What is it?
Fungaxt is a natural ingredient that immediately removes nail fungus and softens the velvety skin of the feet.
How to use?
It is recommended to use it once a month, not only to get rid of the problem, but also to provide reliable protection against secondary infections with pathogenic plants.
To use it correctly, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Wash skin thoroughly with antibacterial soap and dry with a clean towel before use.
- Apply a thin layer of cream to the top and bottom of the foot.
- When applied, the cream is immediately absorbed, the product does not stain. Fungaxt is a medical achievement derived from all skin diseases in the world.
How does it work?
Fungaxt is an innovative pharmacological discovery that eliminates not only the symptoms, but also the discomfort caused by the penetration of the cream into the deeper layers of the epidermis. It literally destroys bacteria molecules and amplifies 10 times.
A month after applying Fungaxt cream, the skin on your legs will be perfect: itching and flaking will disappear, sweat and unpleasant odors will disappear, cracks on the ankles will disappear, and the skin will become pink, soft and healthy.
The composition of the drug
Fungaxt penetrates into the lower layers of the epidermis, thanks to its innovative composition and directly affects pathogens that cause nail fungus:
- Vitamins and salicylic acid kill these germs and disinfect the skin.
- Camphor and menthol instantly eliminate the unpleasant sensations of burning and itching;
- Tea tree oil has unique antibacterial and antifungal properties and heals.
- Almond oil causes skin irritation and allergies.
- Thyme oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties, stimulates skin cell renewal.
- Rosemary oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- St. John's wort oil and propolis relieves redness and flaking.
- Lanolin (wool), beeswax softens and gives the skin a natural tone.
Fungaxt cream is a very active antifungal agent and its effect can be seen after seven days.