Fungalor Product Overview. What is it?
Fungalor is an antifungal agent for the treatment and prevention of mycoses of the skin and nails. The active components of the cream act on pathogens in a targeted manner, thereby speeding up the healing process and preventing re-infection with the fungus.
How to use?
The cream should be rubbed into clean, dry skin once a day before bedtime. The minimum duration of the course of therapy is 1 month.
How does it work?
Fungalor has a complex effect on the tissues affected by the fungus. The results of laboratory and clinical studies prove that this drug:
- effectively destroys the fungal microflora that provokes the development of mycoses;
- prevents the spread of the inflammatory process;
- quickly eliminates burning, flaking and itching;
- accelerates the regeneration of damaged tissues;
- helps reduce sweating;
- eliminates unpleasant odor, deodorizes the skin on the affected areas;
- moisturizes the skin and saturates them with useful substances;
- reduces the risk of re-infection by the fungus.
The herbal components present in the cream activate metabolic processes at the cellular level, thereby helping to improve the structure of the dermis. Fungalor gives the skin not only health, but also beauty!
The composition of the drug
Fungalor does not contain aggressive chemicals. The cream contains:
- climbazole - exhibits antiseptic properties, destroys fungal microflora, prevents the development of inflammatory processes, eliminates burning, redness and itching on the affected skin;
- methylparaben - blocks the growth of fungus, disinfects the skin, masks an unpleasant odor;
- lanolin - prevents the penetration of fungal infections into deep tissue layers, moisturizes the skin and saturates it with nutrients;
- glycerin and essential oils - soften the skin, form a protective layer on their surface, preventing re-infection by fungal microflora, activate metabolic processes at the cellular level;
- peppermint oil - cools and deodorizes the skin, eliminates burning and itching;
- farsenol - accelerates regeneration processes.
Along with the active ingredients, Fungalor contains emulsion wax. This component gives the cream a delicate, silky texture and helps it absorb quickly without leaving stains on clothes.
Where to buy - At a pharmacy or store?
"With the help of Fungalor, it was possible to get rid of onychomycosis, which did not respond to treatment with a chemical drug from a pharmacy. Nails heal quickly, look great. I am delighted with the result!"
"I chose Fungalor among all the products suggested by a dermatologist and have never regretted it. The cream removes fungus in 3 weeks! There are no adverse reactions. Really effective and safe remedy!"
"Infected with a fungus while training in the pool, but did not immediately realize it. I realized this only when the itching of the skin was unbearable and painful cracks began to appear between the fingers. I thought that I should undergo long-term treatment and use strong chemicals. However, to my surprise, the doctor prescribed only one medicine: Fungalor. The first results from applying the cream are noticeable on the very first day: the itching disappeared. After 3 weeks, not a trace of the fungus remained. Now Fungalor is always in my locker, it really saves money!"
Indications for useFungalor is used to treat fungal infections of the skin and nails. Indications for the use of the cream:
- itchy skin;
- redness, peeling, irritation;
- destruction of nails;
- bad smell;
- pressure between the toes.