The best remedies for joints
Psoriasis, a popular condition, affects women and men. Most often, the first symptoms can be seen during adolescence. The disease tends to subside and begin again In modern times, a person with psoriasis can ensure a comfortable life for himself and not think about the disease. There are several types and stages of psoriasis:
- The rash appears on one area of the body and gradually progresses and grows in size, infecting healthy skin.
- The disease can be stopped and no new lesions appear.
- A large rash appears and small ones spread from it.
- Taking baking soda baths on a regular basis. Soda can dry out inflammation, then the wounds should be treated with cream.
- Shilajit, take one teaspoon once a day.
- Sea salt can relieve itching and dry inflammation.
- Clay masks also have a positive effect on the skin.