Oftalmaks Product Overview. What is it?
Oftalmaks are capsules for quick restoration of normal vision. This effective drug works on the eyes from the inside. Oftalmaks normalizes blood supply to the eyes, strengthens the retina and eliminates inflammation. Due to this, the quality of vision is significantly improved.
Oftalmaks is a natural preparation that does not cause addiction and side effects. Due to these qualities, these capsules are recommended for use at any age.
How to use?
Oftalmaks capsules are recommended to be taken 2-3 times a day. This medication should be taken one capsule immediately before a meal. The recommended duration of the therapeutic course is 30 days. If necessary, the course can be extended or repeated.
How does it work?
The active ingredients of Oftalmaks restore the optic nerves and normalize intraocular pressure. Due to this, existing diseases are eliminated and the development of new ones is prevented. This drug not only improves vision, but also relieves eye fatigue, promotes proper focus of the lens, and effectively fights infections.
The composition of the drug
Oftalmaks contains no synthetic, chemical and other dangerous impurities. Oftalmaks contains the following components:
- Hawkeye. It is necessary to cleanse the body of toxic substances. Also helps relieve tension and headaches.
- Clover. Has an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Caucasian Dioscorea. Provides stimulation of the immune system, strengthening the body and relieving eye strain.
- Shiksa. It has an immunomodulatory effect. It is used to eliminate damage to the organs of vision.
- Marigolds. Promote the normalization of metabolic processes.
- Amaranth seeds. They are necessary to ensure an intensive blood supply to the eyes, to establish the process of blood circulation and to strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
- Shark oil. It is a natural antioxidant.
- Ginkgo biloba extract. Used to purify blood and increase cellular metabolism.
- Rosehip extract. Essential for supplying cells with vitamin B.
- Sea buckthorn leaves. Saturate the body with vitamin A.
- Blueberries. Helps nourish the cells of the eyes and restore vision. Blueberries are also used to reduce intraocular pressure and relieve dry and irritated eyes.
- Barley. Strengthens the immune system and provides intensive blood cleansing.
- Garlic. Has an antiseptic effect.