Cappuccino MCT Product Overview. What is it?
Cappuccino MCT is a specially formulated product for safe weight loss and obesity prevention. Effectively works with excess subcutaneous fat, visceral obesity. The drug is suitable for use by people of any age group. Combines safety and no shelf reactions at the same time.
How to use?
One tablet takes 1 tablet. There should be 3 such meals a day in total. It is possible before or after meals. Be sure to drink plenty of fluids.
The duration of the course is determined individually in each case. It is necessary to proceed from the body mass index and the result that we would like to achieve.
- With the minimum course, the drug should be used for 40 days.
- If effective - at least 2 months.
- At the maximum - not less than 2.5 months.
How does it work?
When prevented, the product helps to block the accumulation of fats, accelerates the process of lipid oxidation.
In the process of neutralizing visceral and horseshoe fat, it activates the processes of lipolysis. It also helps to release hormones that are responsible for the process of losing weight. Triggers beta receptors (accelerates weight loss) and blocks alpha receptors (slows down the breakdown of fat cells).
The composition of the drug
The most important component of this product is green tea (extract). Thanks to him, alpha receptors are blocked. It is because of them that the breakdown of fatty deposits is inhibited.
To obtain a highly concentrated extract, unfermented plant leaves are used. They are not thermally processed, which allows you to preserve the original composition.
There are also auxiliary extracts in the composition.
- Pineapple fruit. Helps reduce appetite and promote better protein absorption.
- Artichoke leaves. The entire rich composition of this component has a very good effect on metabolic processes, helps to cleanse the body, normalize digestion.
- Ginger root. For a long time, everyone knows that ginger is very useful for those who are pursuing the goal of losing weight.
- Hibiscus flower petals. Takes an active part in the production of gastric juice. Prevents food from stagnating.